Veterinary Services and Links
Veterinary Service Pricing
Affordable Pet Care At South Fulton Pet Care!!
Wellness Plans offer complete preventative care with your necessary vaccinations/medical screenings at an affordable monthly cost.Wellness plans also offers discounts on other necessary services ensuring that your pet is in the best condition possible. In addition to wellness plans we also recommend pet insurance for when the unthinkable happens to your pet. Pet insurance will cover accidents and illnesses that are not covered by a wellness plan.
(Pricing updated May 1st, 2018)
X-Press vaccination services now available:
Get the vaccine only without the examination!
Call for details!!
Annual Vaccinations Cost:
- Full physical examination
- Vaccinations(Distemper virus, Parvovirus, Rabies, Bordetella, Leptospirosis and Lymes vaccines)
- Fecal examination for intestinal parasites
- Heartworm, Lymes Disease and Erhlichia Canis testing or Heartworm only testing
- Vaccinations ( FVRCP, Feline Leukemia, and Rabies vaccinations )
- Fecal examination
- FeLV, HW and FIV Testing
General Sick Visit
- Tentative diagnosis of complaint
- Additional tests or medications extra
- Companion Laser Therapy pricing: Pricing based on ailment and size of pet.
- Complete Bloodwork and Urinalysis in-house: $115.00-$167.00
**O.F.A Digital Radiographs: $280- with sedation for hips and elbows; Hips or Elbows - $240.00 sedation included.
**Owner is responsible for mailing radiographs.